Saturday, March 24, 2018

Inksomniacs March Blog Hop

Hi everyone!

Today I am participating in the Inksomniacs Team Blog Hop for March and our theme is Monochromatic Sale-a-bration. I decided to focus on the guitar image from the Epic Celebrations stamp set, and I focused on Pacific Point as a colour.  thought this would be the perfect opportunity to feature this awesome colour that at times does not get utilised enough.

Here is the link to my YouTube tutorial https://youtu.be/1eUSydw-pGA



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Please click on the 'next' button to go to Jo Hooper's blog and view her awesome project. If you can't click on next please use the following link http://johooperdownunder.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/inksomniacs-blog-hop.html



To purchase any products features in today's project please head on to my ONLINE STORE similarly you can use the 'CONTACT ME' button in my ONLINE STORE if you would like me to help you with anything.

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xx

BLOG HOP LIST
COURTENAY HEUSTON
LINDA DALKE
KATE WEBB
MARIA KANDYLAS You are here
JO HOOPER
MELINDA WHITTINGTON
NERIDA CARTER
TANYA KANE


1 comment:

  1. Yaah you have comments up and running. Cool card, i love that set, but it's barely seen ink here!

    ReplyDelete