Saturday, January 27, 2018

Stampin Up! Tree Rings Lovely Words Flower Shop Card Inksomniacs Blog Hop




Hi everyone!

Today I am taking part in a blog hop with the Inksomniacs Team. Our challenge was to CASE any current catalogue. I decided to CASE from the 2017-2018 Stampin Up! Annual Catalogue on page 164. I haven't used the Tree Rings background stamp so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to use it. I kept it pretty much the same but simplified it and the flowers and leaves are different to the catalogue. I instead used the Flower Shop stamp set with the co-ordinating Pansy Punch and I also used Painted Harvest stamp set for the leaf image and the co-ordinating Leaf punch. The "hugs" die cut is from the Lovely Words thinlit dies

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it. If you cannot view it here please click on the following link https://youtu.be/4nhWC9r2jiQ



Thanks so much for coming past. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Please head on to the next team member's post Jo Hooper




6. Jo Hooper 1. Linda Dalke
2. Courtenay Heuston
3. Tanya Kane
4. Nerida Carter
5. Maria Kandylas
6. Melinda Whittigton
7. Jo Hooper

Maria
xxx